Making $2000 in one day- I became the king of playground equipment in hometown

There was an old saying that the ability will definitely not only make a salary. In fact, this statement is right. Now, I am a manager of playground equipment in our small city. There are hundreds or even thousands of children customers every day, as well as young people.








In the past, my job is steady, and the work easily and the environment are superior. However, the wage is less than $1000 a month. Although my dream is working in Beijing, I can’t see any hope in true life. Occasionally in one weekend, I go to children playground with a few good friends. There is a long queue in front of children playground equipment, which makes us very angry, but it also makes me find a business opportunity.
The city where I live is a small city, and most of the young people work in the big cities, which only leave the elderly and children. Now most of the elderly have high retirement pension, and they willing to bring children to play the playground equipment. From this point, I resigned from the office worker and began to start playground equipment business. Through contrast and inspection in a few days, I found Wande Play Facilities Co., Ltd.. This company is also a manufacturer rather than a dealer, and there are many types of playground equipment. The manufacturers have a very good quality assurance. So I chose children playground equipment from this manufacturer, and then found a wide venue nearby the square. On the first day, I was busy at midnight 11 o'clock. A mother brings their child want to play the playground equipment, but I was reject because my families are too tired.
Today, many children and young people know my playground equipment, so lots of children and adults come here to play the playground equipment every day. The income is obvious, and my family plan to purchase a house in Beijing after 5 years. This is also my driving force behind the work every day. I really appreciate Wande Play Facilities Co., Ltd. which produces such beautiful playground equipment, so I can have the opportunity to become the king of playground equipment in the local city. I insist on going ahead towards my dream step by step.


评论

此博客中的热门博文

The meaning of Outdoor fitness equipment

the placement of playground equipment need to pay attention

Playground equipment is the children best first teacher